I’m an amateur bookstagrammer, an AP style defender and a lover of French macarons and Italian rainbow cookies. I’m a wife to MPR and a dog mom to Rufio. I’m a writer at a PR & advertising agency fueled by carefully curated Spotify playlists, and I aspire to cultivate a closet that mimics Taylor Swift during her “Red” era. I’m a New Yorker thriving in the new South, and I call the Queen City my home.
Community and Professional Development:
- PRSA Charlotte
- Communications Symposium Co-Chair, 2019-present
- New Professionals Committee Chair, 2017-2018
- Junior League of Charlotte
- Charlotte Speech & Hearing Center Committee Member, 2018-present
- Provisional Member, 2017-2018
- UNC Charlotte
- Part-time Lecturer, COMM-3245 – PR Writing, Fall 2018-present
Disclaimer: This is a personal blog and is not affiliated with my employer, Mower. The views expressed here are my own, and do not represent or contain any expression implied or otherwise from Mower.