Sometimes I put my journalism degree to use for freelance writing assignments in various lifestyle and industry publications. I’ve been told by multiple editors that I have a great voice and I never tire of hearing that. You can check out a sampling of my articles below.
- I went on a self-imposed social media detox for 4 weeks. So, am I cured?
- How rainbow-colored hair helped Kenzie the Hair Fairy gain more than 20K Instagram followers
- Your price guide to 10 spas for mani/pedi services, from Plaza Midwood to Ballantyne
- Your price guide to 10 salons for cut/blowout/color services, from NoDa to Ballantyne
- Your guide to 6 escape rooms in Charlotte, from hostage situations to elite spy missions
- The best Memorial Day Weekend festivities in Charlotte, from lobster and live music to fireworks displays
- Your guide to 8 local pet shops for food, accessories, treats and more
- 10 of the best dog-friendly events in Charlotte this summer
PRSA The Edge
Bridal Guide Magazine
- How to deal with wedding trolls
- How I hacked $10,000 off my wedding budget
- 7 ways to keep the peace with your fiancé while wedding planning
- 15 money-saving tricks from real brides
Ragan’s PR Daily
Ragan’s Millennial Mafia
Ragan’s Health Care Communication News
- 3 online ways to encourage a healthy lifestyle
- Health care organization uses mustaches to raise awareness for men’s health
- The pros and cons of physician review sites
- Would you respond to an infomercial for a doctor?