Today I’m off to New York! MPR & I are heading to Long Island for our friends’ wedding and I’m very much looking forward to a taste of Fall in NYC. It’s arguably the best season that city has to offer.
Outside of that, I’ve been feeling very spendy lately. Maybe it’s all of the cute Fall clothes, but I just keep filling up my carts all across the Internet and abandoning my goods. Is it too early to start a Christmas list? Maybe I’ll consider it a “Black Friday Wish List” so I can check to see if anything goes on sale late Thanksgiving night in a haze of turkey coma. If I created said list, here’s what would be on it:
- Women’s Cotton Ragg Camp Socks: So far I’m loving my Bean Boots, but I need some tall, cozy socks to prevent rubbing around my ankles when I take Rufio for a walk. The navy and cream set are my favorite.
- Drybar ‘The Big Hair Blowout’ Kit: Okay, so my hair did not respond to the Drybar curling iron, but I know my hair loves a good blowout. This kit is practically a steal considering it’s only $5 more than the hair dryer, but includes a round brush, rollers, and full size stylers.
- Vans Chunky Glitter Authentic: Am I too old for glitter sneakers? Only time will tell.
- Calvin Klein Double Breasted Trench Coat: I somehow got it in my head that I want a red trench coat, and now I can’t forget it. It’s a nice statement piece compared to tan, and this specific coat has a hood and a zip out liner. What more could I need in this Southern weather?
- The Little Book of Hygge: Danish Secrets to Happy Living: Hygge is a sense of comfort, togetherness, and well-being, and apparently why the Danes are the happiest people in the world. I’ve heard hygge includes a lot of candles, blankets, and snuggling, which are right up my alley.
What are you hoping to snag this Black Friday?