I’ll be honest, I was not sad to see January go. Between my promotion, being down one team member, and ramping up my involvement in PRSA, I spent this past month in a constant state of hustle. I don’t see it slowing down anytime soon, but I do have quite a few things to look forward to in February, including: our 2-year wedding anniversary, Dashboard Confessional (🙌🏻), and hopefully a lot more details on a new project that I hope to share soon!
Until then, here’s what I’ve been reading on Twitter:
- Ad of the Day: Girls Recite Taylor Swift’s 2016 Acceptance Speech in Cute Promo for the Grammys: I love Taylor Swift’s music and I think she’s incredibly talented, but I, like many other people, tend to get sick of her and her forced feminism. HOWEVER, her words coming out of the mouths of these adorable little girls have so much more meaning, especially in our current political climate. This spot brought tears to my eyes and I think it’s exactly what we all need right now.
- Tour This Creative Couple’s Tiny House (and Prepare to Be Incredibly Jealous): This is hands down the prettiest tiny house I’ve ever seen. I mean, it has white shiplap walls and chevron siding!
- 10 Ways to Style a Modern Home With Vintage Items: I love both mid-century modern and modern-modern. This article has some great tips for how to tie those two styles together.
- The canvas transport tote from Madewell: I’m in the process of cleaning out my closet/downsizing all of my things, and I want to ditch every single one of my tote bags for this baby. Its simplicity is absolutely perfect.
- Merriam-Webster has become the sassiest Twitter account of the Trump era. Meet its author: Being a word nerd is officially cool again. There’s nothing better than knowing your shit.
I don’t know about you, but I’m looking forward to eating all of the chips and dips this Sunday while watching the Super Bowl commercials. (And live-tweeting, of course!)